Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Part 1 Gilmore Girls

 
Can you write what you hear? Click on "read more" for the transcript. 

There she goes. There she goes again. Racing through my brain. And I just can't contain.  This feeling that remains..."
Please, Luke. Please, please, please. 
How many cups have you had today? 
- None
- 'Plus.'
Five, but yours is better. 
-You have a problem.
-Yes, I do. 
- 'Junkie.'
-Angel.
You've got wings, baby.

{phone ringing}
Luke's?
You make that look really good.

Oh, it is really good. it's the best coffee in town. 

Oh, yeah? I'll get a cup. Good plan.

Yeah, I've never been here before. Just, uh, passing through on my my to Hartford.

You're a regular Jack Kerouac.  Yeah, 
You mind if I sit down? Oh, you know what? Actually, I'm meeting someone so I..
-I'm Joey. -Okay.
- What, you don't have a name?
-No, I do have a name. I just, I'm really meeting someone, so..
So I guess I should get going. 
-So soon?
-What?
I'm just screwing with your mind. 
It's nice to meet you. Enjoy Hartford. 
Enjoy your coffee, mystery woman.
Hm. I like that.

Hey. It's freezing. 
Oh, what do you need? Hot tea, coffee?
-Lip gloss.
-Aha. 
I have vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and toasted marshmallow. 
Anything in there not resembling a breakfast cereal?
Yes.  
It has no smell but it changes colors with your mood.
RuPaul doesn't need this much makeup.
You're crabby.
I'm sorry. I lost my Macy Gray CD and I need caffeine.
-I have your CD.
-Thief.
Sorry, I'll get you some coffee.
What? It's not for me.
It's for Rory, I swear.













0 comments:

"If you are interested, you'll do what's convenient; if you're committed, you'll do whatever it takes." - John Assaraf"
1 332 333