Saturday, August 13, 2016

1.1.5

A: I thought you replaced that already. Well, because you told me you did and I never forget anything. So this one's on you, right? Pleasure doing business with you.
B: What is your offspring doing? 
C: Need stamps. I'll take these?
B: No.
A: Take them.
A: What's with the muumuu?
C:Stop.
A: I'm just saying, you couldn't find one made of metal in case anyone has X-ray eyes?
C: And now we say goodbye.
A: Hey, have Michel look at your French paper before you go.
B: Excuse me?
C: That'd be great.
B: No.
C: Come on, Michel. I'll tell all the ladies what a stud you are.
B: Hm. I believe that memo has already been sent.
A: [French accent] Oh, please Michel. Pretty please with sucre on top.  I will stop talking like this.
B: Leave it. I'll look at it if I get a chance.
C: It's due tomorrow. And pay attention to the grammar.
B: I despise you.

C: When are you going to let your parents know that you listen to the evil rock music?
You're an American teenager, for God's sake.
D: Rory, if my parents still get upset over the obscene portion size of American food,
I seriously doubt I'm gonna make any inroads with Eminem.
I have to go to that
C: the hayride? You're kidding.
D: My parents set me up with the son of a business associate. He's gonna be a doctor.
C: How old is he?
D: sixteen.
C: so he's gonna be a doctor in a hundred years.
D: Well, my parents like to plan ahead.
C: God, you have to go to the hayride with him?
D: And his older brother.
C: Oh, now you're kidding.
D: Koreans never joke about future doctors.
D: So, I guess you're not going, huh?
C: No, I'm still fuzzy on what's fun about sitting in the cold for about two hour....


0 comments:

"If you are interested, you'll do what's convenient; if you're committed, you'll do whatever it takes." - John Assaraf"
1 332 333