Friday, August 12, 2016

1.1.4 Hotel reception & a harp player at the hotel. (Practise English skills).

A: I am a great harp player. And this is my great harp, okay? So if you're looking for someone to be nice to the guests, get a harmonica player. Maybe someone who whistles through his nose. Okay, Capish? Oh, that is a great spot for a table. Decorator's a genius.

B: Madame, you have no idea how desperately I'd like to help. But see, I'd have to build a room for you myself and
I'm a man who works with his hands. So the best I can do is suggest that you please please try for another weekend.  Any weekend. Ah, good, fine, the twenty-first. Hold on, I'll look.
No, I'm sorry, we're completely booked.

C: Has the plumber attended to room four yet?
B: He was here, he did nothing, it's a hundred dollars.
C: Hi, Marco, Lorelai. Talk to me about room four. What was wrong with it?

0 comments:

"If you are interested, you'll do what's convenient; if you're committed, you'll do whatever it takes." - John Assaraf"
1 332 333