Monday, August 29, 2016

1.1.7

A: So, now, let’s get you up and to the doctor on three. –One, two, three.
B: Ow!.
A: What?
B: Stepped on my thumb. I'm fine. on 3. ok.
C: Was it a good color at least?
D: It had sparkles in it. Wow And it smelled like bubble gum when it dried.
E: Oh well, there 's no way Mark Twain can compete with that. Mom, we’re home. Did you hear something?
D: I'm not sure. 
E: Mom? Are you here?
F: ‘We're open. Everything's half off.’
D: We have contact.
C: Mom?
F: Lane?
C: Mom?
F: Lane?
C: Mom, where are you?
F: ‘Lane, where are you?’
C: Back here.
F: ‘Over here!’
D: I think she's that way.
C: Are we closer?
F: ‘I'm by the table!’
D: She's kidding, right?
C: Look, we'll meet you in the kitchen!
F: What?
D: The kitchen.
F: Who’s that?
C: It's Rory, Mom.
F: ‘Oh.’
D: Wow, I could hear the disappointment from here.
C: Come on. Stop it.
D: It sucks that after all these years, your mom sill hates me.
C: She doesn't hate you.
D: She hates my mother.
C: She doesn't trust unmarried women.
D: You’re unmarried.
C: I'm hay riding  with a future proctologist. I have potential.
F: Go upstairs.


33: -32:13

0 comments:

"If you are interested, you'll do what's convenient; if you're committed, you'll do whatever it takes." - John Assaraf"
1 332 333