Wednesday, August 17, 2016

1.1.6

A: For those of you who have not finished the final chapters of Huckleberry Finn, you may use this time to do so. For those of you who have, you can start on your essay now.  Whichever task you choose, do it silently. 
Maybe it's a love letter. Or her diary. Could be a slam book. It's the assignment. 

Nice, huh? 
Beautiful. 
Yeah,well tell it to the tip jar.
Take Mrs. Langworthy's bags up to 314. Make sure the drapes are closed and there's extra soap. and she wants her pillow mints now. 
Sookie!, 
'I'm okay. I'm okay.' 
'What did you do now?' Oh why aren't you watching her? [Speaking Spanish]
Eh, no, she's this.  Bad food in the head
Oh I need you to be more careful. I know, I'm sorry. Hey, I fixed the peach sauce. 
That's blood, you're bleeding. Why are you bleeding? 
Oh, my stitches opened
I was using too much maple syrup. It strangled the fruit.
When did you get stitches?
Friday night. Radish roses. Okay, stop moving.
You gotta taste the sauce. You have to try it while it's warm.
Okay.  
Oh,Sookie, I need you to be more careful. And I need there to be fewer accidents. 

0 comments:

"If you are interested, you'll do what's convenient; if you're committed, you'll do whatever it takes." - John Assaraf"
1 332 333