Sunday, December 25, 2016

1.1.12 Eng



- You feel Like duck? -Oh If it's made with chicken. absolutely. -I'll be back. 'Bye.' Alright. This will give you an idea. -Go see how you like it. -Okay. I love being a private school girl. [Sam Phillips singing "Where The Colors Don't Go"] ♪ In a white room ♪ In a white head ♪ In a cobweb of enterprise ♪ Where the dreams sleep and fears keep ♪ That's where the colors don't go ♪ That's where the colors don't show ♪ That's where the colors don't go ♪ That's where the colors don't go ♪ That's where the colors don't show ♪
Hi, Mom. Lorelai, my goodness, this is a surprise. Is it Easter already? 'Ha, ha.' No, I finished up my business class and I thought I'd stop by. -To see me? -'Yes.' Well, isn't that nice. Come in. Thanks. The place looks great. - It hasn't changed. - Well, there you go. How are the girls at the bridge club? Old. Well... good. You said you were taking a business class? Yeah, mm-hmm, yeah. I'm taking a business class at the college twice a week. I'm sure I told you. Well, if you're sure then you must have. - Would you like some tea? - I would love some coffee. (Richard) 'Emily? I'm home.' We're in here. - 'Hi, Dad.' - What is it, Christmas already? Lorelai was taking a business class at the college today and decided to drop in to see us.

0 comments:

"If you are interested, you'll do what's convenient; if you're committed, you'll do whatever it takes." - John Assaraf"
1 332 333