Sunday, June 2, 2019

English: The original love letter

Fill in the blanks.

Dear..............,

We had a life, we had a love, but you don't know what you've got till you 1)...............it. Well that was then and this is 2).................,and I want you back. How many times can I say I'm sorry?

How can something so good go so bad? How can something so right go so 3)...........? Well I don't know, I don't have all the 4).................. . I want you back. How many times can I say I'm sorry?

Well, you know, you can 5)............. and you can hide, but I'm not leaving unless you come with me. We had our 6)...................... but I'm on your side. You're all I need, please believe in me.

I only wanted 7)............ to love, but something happened on the way to 8)................... . It got hold of me and wouldn't let go. I want you back. How many times can I say I'm sorry?

They say you can't take it with you when you go, and I believe it. But taking what I've got or being 9)................ with you, you know, I'd rather leave it.

With all my love,

..............

Answers below.


1) lose
2) now
3) wrong
4) answers
5) run
6) problems
7) someone
8) heaven
9) here

0 comments:

"If you are interested, you'll do what's convenient; if you're committed, you'll do whatever it takes." - John Assaraf"
1 332 333